Sunday 7 July 2013

How To Decorate :: The Shabby Chic Style


I am frequently asked... "How do I find out my own interior design style?"
So I thought over the next few weeks I would post some images that should help explain the subtle differences between all the styles to help you on your way.
I will start with...
Shabby Chic is a type of interior design and decoration style that combines vintage accessories, distressed and aged furniture with soft pastel colours, floral fabrics, flowers and lots of use of white.
For bullet points and more detailed information on how to get this look, email me here, for my NEW FREE E-Book "Your Guide To Interior Design Styles" .
images from items sold on Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic Couture
via Shabby Chic
image via Shelterness
via Shabby Chic 
images above via houzz
images from items sold on Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic Couture


images via Shelterness
For many more Shabby Chic interior images and details, feel free to hop over and follow my Pinterest boards.


Have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment