Thursday 25 July 2013

Eclectic Natural Style :: San Giorgio Hotel, Mykonos, Greece

I know the San Giorgio Hotel has been written about already but as I have been focused on eclectic and natural design styles, this hotel lovingly combines both the '60s bohemian life with a down-to-earth natural approach.
For me I just love the palettes of white, simple textures and the use of colour through furniture and decoration. They achieve this look by...
  • Exposing and painting the existing timber ceiling.
  • Using mosaic floor tiles.
  • Mixing rough plaster wall finish with polished plaster floor and built in joinery.
  • Playing with filtered light with sheers and pendants.
  • Decorating with natural finishes, local crafted weaves and textiles, recycled furniture and eclectic decor.



images via San Giorgio Hotel
Now if I lived back in the UK, this would be on my top 10 places to stay.

Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment