Thursday 23 December 2010

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011

Just a quick note to thank you all for your support, inspiration and kind words for this year.

It's been a pure pleasure to start my blog and have the opportunity to discover such a talented, creative and supportive community. If you have been following my blog I hope that I have started to inspire you with natural interior design ideas and unique retreats and places to stay.

For those of you who love reading or writing blogs or those who have businesses or hobbies and use your blog as a daily diary I look forward to reading all your posts and learning of all your creative achievements, refurbishment updates and hopefully not too many refurbishment hurdles.

I would also like to thank a dear friend of mine Michelle (from Paper Tree Design) who without her encouragement, technical support and 'just go for it' attitude I would not have even started my blog. Thank you so much Michelle...

I wish you all a very happy Christmas, a great holiday and hope you have fun and a much needed rest over the festive season. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment