Thursday 16 December 2010

Balinese beach house :: Noosa, Qld, Australia

In keeping with a coastal Christmas and looking for places to stay I would like to show you this amazing place that my family and I stayed at a few years back when I got married. I am unable to take credit for finding this house as it was presented to us by our wedding planner Kim from Events of Noosa, after requesting a house that would suit all our requirements and a place where we could hear and see the beach from...
Now I know it has a Balinese theme, which after arriving from England was amazing for us newbie's to Australia, but what attracted us to stay was the design of the pole home and its amazing location to Sunshine Beach.

To this day I still remember the thunderous sound of the waves crashing against the beach below echoing throughout the house. Just amazing!
images via Richardson & Wrench
The house is perfect for entertaining with two ocean view decks and a huge split level open plan living area. The white washed timber floor boards, high pitched ceilings and exposed timber beams really do give you that magical coastal interior feel.

Its location is nestled in the hillside above Sunshine Beach and can be booked through Richardson & Wrench in Noosa.

If you have any favourite costal properties or retreats you have stayed at I would love to hear about them. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment