Thursday 25 November 2010

Pretty beach House :: NSW, Australia

Whilst looking for more bathroom design ideas I stumbled across this private beach house resort just outside Sydney called the Pretty Beach House.

I have not had the luxury to stay but it is on my list for when I visit Sydney next.
This private resort has three homely pavilions with interiors that feature raw natural and reclaimed materials balanced with classic and modern furniture.

I love the bathroom design with the use of a raw timber table and reconditioned side cabinet mixed with a contemporary feature bath.
Also the use timber slats with this beautiful wall fabric drape above the headboard has a lovely balance with the black furniture. This use of black adds a level of sophistication to a natural room.
image via Pretty Beach House
For more information check out the site prettybeachhouse.com.au.

If you are interested in finding out where to obtain some of these lovely pieces of furniture please feel free to email me. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment