Sunday 7 November 2010

Abseiling :: Mt Tinbeerwah, Nr Noosa, Queensland

Have ever wondered what and an Interior Designer gets up to when they are not designing?

Well I will let you into a little secret. My husband and I set off very earlier this morning for a 2 hr drive to Mt Tinbeerwah near Noosa. Here we joined Jane from Adventures Around Brisbane for a full day of abseiling from the top of Mt Tinbeerwah. Now I am fine with rock climbing but have never been too overjoyed with abseiling. However, with fantastic views of the Sunshine Coast and expert guidance and tuition from Jane all my fears passed away. I can honestly say that jumping off 20m, 35m and then 50m cliff faces was an amazing experience!
Its quite hard to appreciate the height from these photos but trust me it was high!

Thank you so much Joe, Joanne, Tracey and Megan for a truly amazing birthday present. Loved it... A fantastic day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment