Sunday 1 May 2011

Grand Designs Live :: London 2011

When I used to live in the UK one of my favourite programmes use to be Grand Designs.

The presenter Kevin McCloud would feature ordinary people building or renovating architectural masterpieces, anything from listed heritage buildings, to castles and old warehouses to houses under the ground and carbon neutral eco homes.

While I am in the UK I will be packing my camera and popping along to the Grand Designs Live Exhibition in London to see the latest and greatest in Interior and Architectural design. For anyone from Australia I think it is being held in Sydney in October.

Until I return, here's a couple of images from the latest Grand Designs Magazine and Grand Designs Live Exhibition to wet your appetite.

love this glazing to the base of the house!
love the inside outside vista between the rooms!
photography by Richard Powers from Grand Designs Magazine


images via Grand Designs Live 2011
Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment