Thursday 31 March 2011

Buddha Gardens Day Spa :: Byron Bay, NSW

After my long weekend in Bryon Bay, I would like to share with you one of my favourite day spas in the area. No weekend in Byron is complete for me without a few hours relaxing in the Buddha Gardens Day Spa.
images via Buddha Gardens Day Spa
I am always drawn to this day spa not only for the quality of massage but also for the tranquil tropical gardens which are available for guests to use either before or after their your treatment.
photo above by Ross Doonan & © Beautiful Accommodation
This is one of those gardens that have such a relaxing feel about it... It's just big enough for 4 people with a sauna, a heated plunge pool, waterfull and also the property's resident water dragons! Now I know that if I was a water dragon I would if I lived here!
Home to these lucky guys!
There is also the Orchid Room which features a spa bath set in natural rock, waterfall, an open air shower and Balinese Day Bed which is ideally suited to couples.

I know this will sound rather indulgent... but one day I would love to recreate something similar to this tranquil outdoor space in my own back garden... and all local water dragons will be welcome!

Have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment