Sunday 30 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I was lying low for a while gathering my thoughts on how to proceed with this year when both Michelle from Paper Tree Studio and another fellow interior designer Kristie from Elements at Home awarded me a Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much for your awards and for motivating me back on track...

The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

  • I am a "Possie" (which is short for Pommie Aussie)... I was born in England and lived mostly in or around London. I met my husband (also English) on one of my project's construction sites in London and a few years later we decided to migrate to Australia. We have been here 6 years and love our lifestyle here in Brisbane.
  • I turned 40 last year and I used to be much fitter in my thirties! So this year is all about increasing my fitness level :)
  • I love good quality chocolate... in restricted quantities this year :(
  • I love spas and massages (especially in rainforest or beach settings).
  • I love trekking... and some weekends I can be found at the top of a mountain or climbing a rainforest creek around SE Queensland or Northern NSW.
  • I am a keen traveller and really excited as I am currently planning my next overseas trip :) Watch this space later on in the year.
  • I love interior design but after many years of designing consumer driven spaces I am now focused on educating, inspiring and designing with a healthier, low impact and sustainable interior design approach.

3. Then you are supposed to pass on this award to other stylish bloggers that you have discovered and inspire you. It's entirely up to you but please do not feel under any obligation to do this.

Here is my list (and please do not be offended if I did not include you). For those of you on my list please do not feel under any obligation to pass on this award.



Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment